Your wireless charger keeps disconnecting when you place your smartphone onto it for charging? We received several cases and reports on this disconnecting issue.
In this post, we’ve covered why your wireless charger keeps disconnecting and solutions to solve the issue.
Table of Contents:
Many things could cause your wireless charger disconnecting, including a faulty cable or inner conflicts from the wireless charger. Below are the most common causes that make your wireless charger keep disconnecting.
1. Low quality of the wireless charger is the main cause.
2. Inner system conflicts from the wireless charger will make wireless charging paused.
3. The USB cable is faulty or you use a wrong cable (such as a low-wattage cable).
4. The AC power adapter is faulty.
5. Low wattage wiring and connecting – the wireless charger is not connecting to a sufficient power supply.
6. Wireless charging coils are not aligned correctly.
7. Your phone has software errors that keep it disconnecting from the wireless charger.
8. There is a case or other foreign object between the phone and the wireless charger.
9. The wireless charger or the phone gets too hot.
10. Some features on the phone cause the disconnecting issue, such as the AOD feature, Optimized Battery Charging feature, Daydream feature, and NFC feature.
11. Cached partition sometimes can cause this issue.
If there is any new update, we’ll add it in this part.
Make sure you’ve used a high quality wireless charger. There are many important factors that make a best wireless charger for your phone, such as WPC certificated, overheating prevention system, and top brands with good reputations. We recommend Yootech, Anker, Samsung, CHOETECH and Seneo, which are the top ones in this industry.
You can try to restart and reset the wireless charger if you’ve encountered this disconnecting issue by unplugging and replugging the USB cable from the wireless charger.
We’ve covered all the workable solutions in the post: Solutions for Wireless Charging Paused Issue. For more solutions to solve this disconnecting issue and for more details, please check this post.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to leave it in your comment below. We’ll try our best to help you out.