Last Updated on
It’s very simple to use a wireless charging receiver to charge your phone. Check this post to see how to use a Qi wireless charging receiver to add wireless charging to your smartphone.
Table of Contents:
- About Qi Wireless Charging Receiver
- When to Add A Wireless Charging Receiver
- How to Use A Wireless Charging Receiver
- How to Avoid Wireless Charging Problems
A Qi wireless charging receiver is a small tag which is integrated with wireless charging coils. See our previous post What Is a Qi Wireless Charging Receiver for more information.
So when you add a wireless charging receiver onto your phone, you add the wireless charging coils, and the coils will help to receive and flow power from any Qi wireless charger to the phone battery.
A wireless charger receiver looks like this:
Nowadays it’s the safest and also the easiest method to add wireless charging to a smartphone.
The very important thing is to select a best wireless charger receiver for your smartphone. See our previous post: How to Select a Suitable Wireless Charging Receiver for Your Phone.
The wireless charging receiver can only be used on smartphones that have no built-in wireless charging.
If you have an old phone and you want to charge it on a wireless charger, you can buy a wireless charger receiver for the old phone to add wireless charging on the phone.
It can not be used on those phones that already have built-in wireless charging, such as iPhone XS, iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10, etc.
Adding a wireless charging receiver onto a phone is very simple. See next.
Step 1. Plug the connector from the wireless charging receiver into the phone’s jack.
Step 2. Attach the wireless charging receiver onto the phone’s back.
Do not put any other thing between the phone and the wireless charging receiver.
Step 3. Now your phone’s wireless charging feature has been activated.
Step 4. Put your phone onto a wireless charger with the phone screen facing up. Make sure the wireless charger has been connected to power supply.
The wireless charger will start to detect the phone and charge it.
It only takes you a few simple steps to use a wireless charging receiver to charge your phone on a wireless charger. To avoid wireless charging problems, make sure you’ve done the follow:
2. Make sure the wireless charging receiver works for your phone.
3. Do not put any third party object between the wireless charging receiver and your phone.
5. Make sure the wireless charger is case-friendly if you have a case on your phone. It’s best not to use the case.
6. Put the phone onto the exact center of the wireless charger. If the wireless charger cannot detect your phone, try to reposition the phone.
7. Try to reset the wireless charger if it doesn’t work.
8. If your phone is too warm, stop charging it. Wait until the temperature falls down and charge the phone again.
For any question, please don’t hesitate to leave it in your comment below.