Is my wireless charger working? How do I know if my wireless charger is working?
If you get a wireless charger to charge your phone, you can easily check whether the wireless charger is charging your phone or not.
How to Know If Your Wireless Charger Is Working Or Not
If your wireless charger is working correctly, you will notice many signs. Check if you get the signs below.
When your wireless charger is working correctly:
- A charging pop-up on your phone will appear when charging is started.
- You will hear a sound on the phone when charging is just started.
- The battery icon on your phone will be changed to the charging icon.
- The LED on the wireless charger will light up Blue.
- The battery icon will be changed to a full charged icon if charging is completed.
- The LED on the wireless charger will light up Green if your phone battery gets 100% full.
The most common method to check if your wireless charger is working or charging normally is to see if its LED is Blue, or to check if the battery icon on your phone has been changed to the charging icon.
If your wireless charger is not working, reset the wireless charger. If a reset does not solve the problem, refer to all the solutions: Top 20 Solutions to Fix Wireless Charging Not Working.
For any question, please leave it in your comment below.