Last Updated on
“Can I charge more than one phone on a wireless charger?”
Yes, you can charge more than one phone on a wireless charger. Some wireless chargers are built to charge multiple devices and you can at the same time charge 2 phones, 3 phones, 4 phones or multiple different devices, such as a phone, a smart watch, and airpods.
To charge more than one phone or more than one device on a wireless charger with no charging issues, you need to pick out a high quality wireless charger, such as IBIS 9W Dual Qi Wireless Charger, CHOETECH Dual Wireless Charger, and this one 4 in 1 Wireless Charging Stand Station.
Consider these important factors below to select a best wireless charger to charge more than one phone.
1. Quickly lining up with your phones and watches – some high quality wireless chargers for multiple devices have smart systems to instantly recognize the smartphone and the watch (within 0.1 second).
2. Smart chips to prevent interference – a best wireless charger for 2 or 3 device should not have interference problems.
3. Fast wireless charging supported – a fast wireless charger has 2 or 3 charging modes: 15W or 10W fast charge, 7.5W fast charge, and 5W normal charge. This means it can charge any phone in the right charging speed.
4. Built-in protection system – this can help to prevent overcharge, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit.
5. Brands with reputations – when it comes to wireless charging, always trust a big brand with good reputations.
We’ve tested more than 40 wireless chargers in the market, and pick out the best wireless chargers to charge more than one device. See the detailed unbiased reviews in Best Wireless Chargers for Multiple Devices.
If you have iPhones and Apple Watches, you may check: 10 Best Wireless Chargers for iPhone and Apple Watch.