Let’s get started with the conclusion – you should get this Anker 15W wireless charger. It’s a real 15W fast wireless charger to get your phone charged much faster than other wireless chargers in the market.
We’ve tested both Anker 15W PowerWave II wireless charging stand and 15W PowerWave II wireless charging pad. In this review, we’ve covered every aspect about this product series.
Table of Contents:
Some wireless chargers do not include the power adapter so you have to choose a correct one. This Anker PowerWave II 15W wireless charger has all accessories you need for wireless charging. It’s ready for use right out of the box.
In the box, you will get:
- the wireless charger
- a DC power adapter with 5ft cord
- Quick Start Guide
- a warranty card
Connect the 15W fast wireless charger to power supply with the cord and the power adapter, put your phone onto the charger, and your phone will charge immediately.
Most Anker wireless chargers use the classical design, not that innovative but durable and won’t be out of date.
Anker PowerWave II 15W wireless charger series have 2 options – the wireless charger stand and the wireless charger pad. Both are beautiful, high-quality, classy well designed.
Anker PowerWave II 15W Wireless Charger Stand:
Anker PowerWave II 15W Wireless Charger Pad:
If you want to use your phone during wireless charging, the stand charger is right for you. You can put the phone on it vertically or horizontally, which offers a good screen view for you.
Compared to other Anker wireless chargers, these 2 PowerWave II products are lightweight and slim so you can carry them around during travelling.
We like the Anti-slip silicone surfaces and the charger will hold your phone well, even when your phone gets many notifications under the vibration mode.
The Anker 15W PowerWave II wireless charger works with any phone, including the ones that have wireless charging and those that have no wireless charging built-in. We’ve tested with many phones, including:
- Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S9, Note 10, Note 9, Note 8
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL
- LG V50, LV V40, LG V30, LG G8
- Sony Xperia XZ3
- iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 6S
To charge the phones that have wireless charging built-in, just put the phone onto the wireless charger, and it will start charging. For those that have no wireless charging built-in, you need to install a wireless charging receiver onto the phone.
In this wireless charging field, Anker is famous for its incredible charging speed, especially for the PowerWave II series. We’ve tested more than 45 wireless chargers from different brands in the market. Anker is the fastest charging option. If you prefer a high quality and faster wireless charger, Anker is the best choice.
This PowerWave II 15W wireless charger has 4 different charging speeds:
- 15W fast charging speed for Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, LG V50, LG V40, LG V30, LG G8, and Sony Xperia XZ3
- 10W fast charging speed for Samsung Galaxy S20, S10+, S10, S10e, S9+, S9, S8+, S8, Note 10, Note 9, Note 8, and Note 7
- 7.5W fast charging speed for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- 5W standard charging speed for Pixel 3, Pixel 3XL, and other smartphones
When it comes to wireless chargers, quality means everything. This Anker 15 watts wireless charger is in the top list, from charging ability to durability.
It’s very smart to recognize a phone you put on it. You don’t even need to find the sweet spot to charge your phone. Once you place the phone on it, it charges. The built-in smart system also helps to prevent overheating and overcharging.
Charging is incredibly fast. In our tests, it only took 1 hour and 39 minutes in the 15W fast charging mode to charge a phone from 0 to 100%, and around 25 minutes faster than any other wireless chargers in the market even in the 5W standard charging mode.
Charging fast also means getting more heat. But we haven’t had any noticeable warm during charging with this Anker 15W fast wireless charger.
This wireless charger works with cases (not the metal ones). We used OtterBox cases in our tests, but Anker said it supported most cases in the market (again not the metal ones). So you don’t need to take off the case when charging the phone.
We’ve been using the Anker 15W PowerWave II wireless charger stand and the pad for over 2 months. Till now, everything worked pretty well.
- Charges a phone much faster; real 15W fast wireless charging
- 4 charging modes for different phones
- Smart to recognize a phone quickly and to start charging immediately
- Smart built-in system to control overcharging and to prevent overheating
- You can use your phone during wireless charging since the stand can charge in portrait or in landscape
- Lightweight, slim and portable so you can carry it around easily for travelling
- Classy and high-quality design
- Sturdy, no charging issues found over the 8 months
- Comes with a 12v/2a power adapter, not a 24W wall adapter for max fast wireless charging.
- Only one color option